Thanksgiving on the AT

Thanksgiving on the AT

Here is a simple 

Hiked 23+ miles Wednesday to get to AMC's Mohican Outdoor Center, near Blairstown New Jersey mile 885.0. There was a'full' mOOn last night. As I hiked the two miles from Catfish Fire Tower only the mOOn lighted the way along a rocky rocky ridge trail to Mohican. Spectacular experience. 

I stopped at grocery in Sandyston NJ and picked up some turkey and rolls for Tday at Mohican. My understanding from AMC Reservations was that I would be the only guest Thursday. Also no meals are served. BYOF. Cokes and candy bars are for sale at the gift shop. Sounds good to me.

Turns out .. There are lunch plans underway and ^^ountain ^^an is invited. Thanksgiving. Our Heavenly Father is merciful and gracious beyond compare. I am Blessed :)

Pics when I get to computer

^^ountain ^^an
myATguide@gmail.com