Pennsylvania was kind to me

Pennsylvania was kind to me


229.3 miles in Pennsylvania

The Trail 













501 Tavern & Grill - this was an ADVENTURE

$70 burger - well worth the time and money







Road Hawg BBQ Ribs - before

Road Hawg Ribs - after

Road Hawg - Satisfied Hungry Hiker





On the way from Carlise PA to Boiling Springs PA

Boiling Springs Tavern - nice people and good food

Pic with Bully at Boiling Springs Tavern

Breakfast at Allenberry

Allenberry Resort Inn and Playhouse









AT Musem - Pine Grove State Park





Benny's Italian - Fayetteville Pennsylvania


Sidney

Flamingo Restaurant Fayetteville PA

very nice cheese omlette at The Flamingo

Loaded for Bear

Lunch Buffet at shelter along the way

Spaghetti Meatballs & Sausage at Benny's Italian
my second day in a row to eat this delicious food






My daily Werther's - thx Bo




I'll fill in some details when I can