Virginia Here I Come ...

Virginia Here I Come ...




As I leave Harpers Ferry I cross the Shenandoah River Bridge (north end) and within a few miles will be in Virginia!


Shenandoah River Bridge 

Shenandoah National Park 


I would love to sit here and explore what Virginia promises. However I think I will get my pack and head out. The only way to really know. Ha ha




Blackburn AT Center





Clean spacious bunks with table for breakfast buffet
Breakfast Buffet

Maybe the best wood stove fire ever!
Thanks to The Trail Boss!

Stopped at Gas Station 300 yds off the trail and purchased a philly cheese steak so good I got one to go for supper. This is the bag with Supper! Put it on the wood stove and heated the insides and toasted the bun.  Yum Yum Yum 












Our Heavenly Father is merciful and gracious beyond compare!