FEB 11 ARRIVED IN LIMA PERU ON SCHEDULE

Saturday am my very special Triple Canopy driver delivered me right to Delta Airlines Terminal.   Flight from ATL to FLL & FLL to LIM on schedule. Laure & Emmanuel's ( LeGrande Bakery) friends Bruno & Michelle ( living in Lima from CHANCAY FRANCE where Eric & Marie live ) met me at the airport along with Javier my "meet & greet " Taxi driver with a sign "KNOX, JAMES" ha ha I really should have taken pictures. o well I am happy to be in Lima, Peru. 



So I am all alone at FLL SPIRIT H2 writing a few postcards waiting for flight to board. I am thinking just when does this flight depart. And "am I the only passenger going to Lima?" OOOPS 5:06 from H7 ha ha ha




DON'T THINK I WILL NEED MY WOOL BEANIE UNTIL PATAGONIA



SPIRIT AIRLINES


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


TAXI to "Hotel" ( it's a long story ) 

In my room at the hotel I become aware of the fact that .... 

Lima Peru Hotel neighbors Saturday night parties are ok until 1 AM Sunday ( I went to sleep about 2 am and they were still having fun ) Not to worry I was tired and easy to fall asleep ~.~




BUENOS DIAS !

LOOKS LIKE THE WEATHER IS FAVORABLE